- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Raveonettes - Chain Gang of Love
- Write a Review
- #K66571 000000000 K66571000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/02/2010;Notes:Import-only 180 gm vinyl LP pressing of this 2003 album from the Alt-Rock duo. Chain Gang of Love was The Raveonettes' ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/02/2010;Notes:Import-only 180 gm vinyl LP pressing of this 2003 album from the Alt-Rock duo. Chain Gang of Love was The Raveonettes' first full length album. Their sound has often been compared to that of the noisy and distorted Jesus And Mary Chain, while the Velvet Underground and even the vocal harmonies of the Everly Brothers are never far away either. The most noticeable difference in sound between the debut EP, which had all songs in B-flat minor and this album is that all songs are in B-flat major. The result is an album drenched in an uplifting '50s and '60s sound.;Track List:1. Remember;2. That Great Love Sound;3. Noisy Summer;4. The Love Gang;5. Let's Rave on;6. Dirty Eyes (Sex Don't Sell);7. Love Can Destroy Everything;8. Heartbreak Stroll;9. Little Animal;10. Untamed Girls;11. Chain Gang of Love;12. The Truth About Johnny;13. New York Was Great;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.