- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Receiving End of Sirens - Between the Heart & the Synapse
- Write a Review
- L27914 000000000 L27914000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/09/2010;Notes:Originally released in the winter of 2005, the album is now available for the first time on vinyl with all new artwork ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/09/2010;Notes:Originally released in the winter of 2005, the album is now available for the first time on vinyl with all new artwork and layout. Includes download card with the first new recording from the band in over 3 years.;Track List:1. Prologue;2. Planning a Prison Break;3. The Rival Cycle;4. The Evidence;5. The War of All Against;6. Then I Defy You;7. Intermission;8. This Armistice;9. Broadcast Quality;10. Flee the Factory;11. Dead Men Tell No Tales;12. Venona;13. Epilogue;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.