- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Renderers - A Dream Of The Sea
- Write a Review
- #K77422 000000000 K77422000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Amidst their stellar discography, The Renderers are best known for A Dream Of The Sea, released in the mid-nineties by ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Amidst their stellar discography, The Renderers are best known for A Dream Of The Sea, released in the mid-nineties by Siltbreeze, and now issued for the first time ever on vinyl in a gatefold jacket on the band's own label. Various forces were at work to create this album - a revered label, increased attention toward New Zealand artists - but the greatest achievements came from the band itself. Maryrose and Brian Crook reached new levels of honesty, forming a wave of insight and metaphor that is just as forceful today. Drawing from ghostly sea tales and personal demons, The Renderers' tornados of guitar-play propel specters rising from the water and emerging from the self. A connection can be heard between The Renderers and Dead Moon, both bands dedicated wholly to the music they create, a fact clear in every note they play. A Dream Of The Sea will inevitably be listed amongst the greatest New Zealand rock albums of all time.;Track List:1. Low to the Ground;2. Dream of the Sea;3. Out of the Forest;4. Transparent Black;5. Right from Wrong;6. Dark Continent;7. Great Ships;8. Broken Banks;9. Dimmer Waters;10. Thin Atmosphere
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.