- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Replacements - For Sale: Live At Maxwell's 1986
- Write a Review
- K57176 000000000 K57176000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. For Sale: Live at Maxwell's 1986 is the first official delve into the vaults for The Replacem...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. For Sale: Live at Maxwell's 1986 is the first official delve into the vaults for The Replacements since the 2008 expanded CD reissues, and hopefully the first of a series of albums of unreleased material. And what better place to start that with this live recording from Maxwell's in 1986, a relic from the much beloved era of the band with Bob Stinson as the guitarist. This 29-song performance, captures the Replacements just a couple weeks removed from their performance on Saturday Night Live, with a set list touches on all five of the band's albums to that point, plus a few rarities and covers.;Track List:1. Hayday;2. Color Me Impressed;3. Dose of Thunder;4. Fox on the Run;5. Hold My Life;6. I Will Dare;7. Favorite Thing;8. Unsatisfied;9. Can't Hardly Wait;10. Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out;11. Takin a Ride;12. Bastards of Young;13. Kiss Me on the Bus;14. Black Diamond;15. Johnny's Gonna Die;16. Otto;17. I'm in Trouble;18. Left of the Dial;19. God Darn Job;20. Answering Machine;21. Waitress in the Sky;22. Take Me Down to the Hospital;23. Gary's Got a Boer;24. If Only You Were Lonely;25. Baby Strange;26. Hitchin' a Ride;27. Nowhere Man;28. Go;29. FNCK School
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.