- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Residents - Third Reich N Roll
- Write a Review
- #K64172 000000000 K64172000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/08/2012;Notes:The Residents released of their third album, "The Third Reich 'n' Roll" in 1976. People have speculated whether the Res...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/08/2012;Notes:The Residents released of their third album, "The Third Reich 'n' Roll" in 1976. People have speculated whether the Residents were hinting that Rock 'n' Roll has brain-washed the youth of the world. When confronted with this possibility, they replied, "Well, it may be true or it may not, but we just wanted to kick out the jams and get it on." the "Third Reich 'n' Roll" consists of two suites, "Swastikas on Parade" and "Hitler was a Vegetarian." Both are semi-phonetic interpretations of top forty hits from the sixties. "Our roots", say the Residents, a bright orange carrot clutched lovingly in their hands. Remastered for vinyl!;Track List:1. Swastikas on Parade;2. Hitler Was a Vegetarian
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.