- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Rhodes - Wishes
- Write a Review
- #K74788 000000000 K74788000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Deluxe triple vinyl LP pressing. Eagerly anticipated 2015 debut album from the British singer/songwriter. Singing came ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Deluxe triple vinyl LP pressing. Eagerly anticipated 2015 debut album from the British singer/songwriter. Singing came late to Rhodes. "I've been playing guitar since I can remember but singing was something I was just too afraid to do." He's spent the last 18 months quickly making up for lost time because it's his voice that really defines Rhodes, setting him apart from everyone else. A brooding and melancholic collection of self-written songs, Wishes is refreshing in it's stripped back beauty, with Rhodes' haunting and unique vocals taking center stage. The album confirms the arrival of a major talent who has already been compared to artists as diverse as Jeff Buckley and Adele, with a flair for writing songs that build from something incredibly fragile to a hugely powerful climax. Nowhere is this more evident than on the single 'Close Your Eyes'. Rhodes has travelled a long way in a short time building on what has been a phenomenal beginning to a career that promises longevity.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Close Your Eyes;3. Raise Your Love;4. You I;5. Breathe;6. Somebody;7. Turning Back Around;8. Your Soul;9. Losing It;10. Let It All Go;11. Better;12. Wishes;13. Glow;14. Worry;15. Run;16. Blank Space;17. Morning;18. Love Live on
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.