- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Rides - Can't Get Enough
- Write a Review
- #K77300 000000000 K77300000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 debut from this Blues super group featuring Stephen Stills, Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Barry Gold...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 debut from this Blues super group featuring Stephen Stills, Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Barry Goldberg. Two time Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Stills and five-time Grammy nominated guitarist, songwriter and singer Shepherd may be separated by a musical generation, but they are bonded by a mutual love of the Blues. When they joined forces with famed Chicago Rock/Blues keyboardist Goldberg and formed The Rides, their extraordinary collective histories proved to be unparalleled - blazing a 21st Century trail for the historical American art form. Launching an exciting new chapter in each of their storied careers, The Rides are further powered by the explosive rhythm section of bassist Kevin McCormick and Shepherd's longtime drummer Chris Layton (also a veteran of the legendary Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.