- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Rides - Pierced Arrow
- Write a Review
- #K60038 000000000 K60038000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the second album by this super-group comprised of rock icons Stephen Stills, Kenny Way...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the second album by this super-group comprised of rock icons Stephen Stills, Kenny Wayne Shepherd and Barry Goldberg. Produced by the trio along with bassist Kevin McCormick and drummer Chris Layton, the album follows in the very successful style and texture set with their chart topping debut album Can't Get Enough but with even more original material from Stills, Shepherd and Goldberg and the sound of a band that has really spent some productive time together. Breaking more fresh new blues-rock ground than ever on the raucous and soulful Pierced Arrow, The Rides are letting their growing legion of fans know they're in this for the long haul. Their ongoing freewheeling journey is all there in the name. When they came up with that clever moniker for what Stephen Stills calls "the blues band of my dreams," the two-time Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, five time Grammy nominated guitar great Kenny Wayne Shepherd and legendary Chicago rock/blues keyboardist Barry Goldberg knew it was more than just a one time, multi-generational fusion of legendary musical souls. They envisioned - and have since set out upon - a dynamic, wide open road ahead.;Track List:1. Kick Out of It;2. Riva Diva;3. Virtual World;4. By My Side;5. Mr. Policeman;6. Use My Imagination;7. Game on;8. I Need Your Lovin';9. There Was a Place;10. My Babe (Willie Dixon)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.