- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Rock-A-Teens - Major Motion Picture
- Write a Review
- #K92532 000000000 K92532000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this live release from the Georgia-based Indie favorites. The Rock-A-Teens were nothing sho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this live release from the Georgia-based Indie favorites. The Rock-A-Teens were nothing short of a force of nature. Roaring out of Cabbagetown, GA, they blended a unique mixture of dark, swampy rock influences into a thick primordial stew that defies categorization - Pop? Blues? Jazz? Rockabilly? Garage? Theirs was music of passion and lust, love and heartbreak, hope and despair, triumph and failure, heat and humidity. The perfect 'best of' collection from the undisputed kings of Cabbagetown! a twenty two track, double album featuring recordings from their first four full lengths performed live at the Star Bar during an extended residency in 1998 and 1999.;Track List:1. Don't Destroy This Night;2. Clarissa Just Do It Anyway;3. Tuesday's Just As Bad;4. Ether Sunday;5. Wreck in Front of Your House;6. Freedom Puff;7. Stranger Coming!;8. Cherry Red Compilation;9. Teen Hustle/Teen Muscle;10. N.Y. By Helicopter;11. Across the Piedmont;12. Cry Crybaby;13. Arm in Arm in the Golden Twilite We Loitered on;14. Misty Took a Holiday;15. Love Is Boss;16. Little Caesar on a Bicycle;17. Black Metal Stars;18. Stand Tall;19. Leave What's Left of Me;20. I Could've Just Died;21. Black Ice;22. Losers Weepers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.