- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Rocket Summer - Zoetic
- Write a Review
- #K58881 000000000 K58881000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release from the alt-rock act. After reaching the to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release from the alt-rock act. After reaching the top of the Billboard Rock Charts with his previous albums Do You Feel (2007), Of Men And Angels (2010), and the self-released Life Will Write The Words (2012), The Rocket Summer's sixth album, Zoetic, marks a creative milestone for Texas-born songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Bryce Avary. The sonically and emotionally compelling tunes "Same Air," "Cold War," and "Help Me Out" showcase Avary's mature songwriting skills and studio mastery, while tapping into a wellspring of edgy inspiration that reflects the unique creative journey that produced the album. "It's the most 'alive' music I've ever made," Bryce says of Zoetic. "I think that's why it sounds a bit different, because it's raw, creative expression with zero expectation or rules of any kind." With never-ending support from a faithful legion of fans around the world, Zoetic is poised to kickstart the next phase of The Rocket Summer.;Track List:1. Cold War;2. Same Air;3. Uni;4. Help Me Out;5. Get Over It;6. White Fireworks;7. You Are You Are;8. FL Ca;9. Rule of Thirds Kind of Life;10. Sharks;11. Emergency Landings;Special Attributes:BLUE, WHITE, COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.