- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Rolling Stones - From The Vault - Sticky Fingers: Live At The Fonda Theater 2015
- Write a Review
- #K55188 000000000 K55188000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Triple vinyl LP + DVD edition. This addition to the From The Vault series captures a truly unique event in the long and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Triple vinyl LP + DVD edition. This addition to the From The Vault series captures a truly unique event in the long and eventful history of The Rolling Stones. On the 20th May 2015 at the Fonda Theatre in Hollywood, California, the band performed the entire Sticky Fingers album live in concert for the first and - so far - only time in their career. The show celebrated the reissue of the Sticky Fingers album and was the opening night of The Rolling Stones Zip Code Tour of North America that would run over the next two months. The intimate setting of the Fonda Theatre was in contrast to the huge stadiums in which the band would perform for the rest of the tour and made this an incredibly special occasion for those fans lucky enough to get a ticket. Includes interviews with the band members intercut with full length performances.;Track List:1. Monkey Man [Live];2. Start Me Up [Live];3. Sway [Live];4. Interview 1;5. Dead Flowers [Live];6. Wild Horses [Live];7. Interview 2;8. Sister Morphine [Live];9. You Gotta Move [Live];10. Interview 3;11. Bitch [Live];12. Interview 4;13. Can't You Hear Me Knocking [Live];14. Interview 5;15. I Got the Blues [Live];16. Moonlight Mile [Live];17. Interview 6;18. Brown Sugar [Live];19. Rock Me Baby [Live];20. Jumpin' Jack Flash [Live];Special Attributes:WITH DVD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.