- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Rolling Stones - Hot Rocks 1964-1971
- Write a Review
- #K63090 000000000 K63090000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/22/2005;Notes:Limited edition double vinyl pressing of the finest Stones compilation ever released.;Track List:1. Time Is on My Side;...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/22/2005;Notes:Limited edition double vinyl pressing of the finest Stones compilation ever released.;Track List:1. Time Is on My Side;2. Heart of Stone;3. Play with Fire;4. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction;5. As Tears Go By;6. Get Off of My Cloud;7. Mother's Little Helper;8. 19th Nervous Breakdown;9. Paint It Black;10. Under My Thumb;11. Ruby Tuesday;12. Let's Spend the Night Together;13. Jumpin' Jack Flash;14. Street Fighting Man;15. Sympathy for the Devil;16. Honky Tonk Women;17. Gimme Shelter;18. Midnight Rambler [Live];19. You Can't Always Get What You Want;20. Brown Sugar;21. Wild Horses
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.