- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction 50th Anniversary
- Write a Review
- #K79698 000000000 K79698000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Often regarded as one of the greatest songs of all time, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction was a defining moment in music h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Often regarded as one of the greatest songs of all time, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction was a defining moment in music history. The song catapulted The Rolling Stones into super-stardom and captured the spirit of a generation. To celebrate it's 50th Anniversary, this limited edition, numbered 12-inch single is cut from the original mono master tapes on 180g vinyl, and features both US and UK B-sides housed in a sleeve recreating the original artwork. The 12-inch makes this a true audiophile pressing, allowing for wider grooves that yield louder levels, broader dynamic range, deeper bass, and better high frequency response.;Track List:1. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction;2. The Under Assistant West Coast Promotion Man;3. The Spider and the Fly;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.