- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Ronettes - Presenting the Fabulous Ronettes
- Write a Review
- #K62942 000000000 K62942000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in time for 1964's Christmas season, The Ronettes' one and only Philles LP is co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in time for 1964's Christmas season, The Ronettes' one and only Philles LP is considered by many to be the crown jewel of the label's catalog, representing the ultimate expression of Phil Spector's girl-group ideal. Fronted by the impossibly charismatic Veronica Bennett, AKA Ronnie Spector, The Ronettes combined girlish innocence and playful sexiness in a manner that struck a responsive chord with listeners in the '60s, and continues to do so five decades later. With Phil's surging Wall of Sound arrangements meeting their match in the kittenish vocals of Ronnie and her sister Estelle Bennett and cousin Nedra Talley, it's not hard to understand why The Ronettes effortlessly held their own with the British Invasion acts that otherwise dominated the pop scene in 1964.;Track List:1. Walking in the Rain;2. Do I Love You?;3. So Young;4. (The Best Part of) Breakin Up;5. I Wonder;6. What D I Say;7. Be My Baby;8. You Baby;9. Baby I Love You;10. How Does It Feel?;11. When I Saw You;12. Chapel of Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.