- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Roots - Do You Want More?!!!??!
- Write a Review
- K55546 000000000 K55546000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited double blue colored vinyl LP pressing. Do You Want More?!!!?! is the second studio album by the hip hop band Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited double blue colored vinyl LP pressing. Do You Want More?!!!?! is the second studio album by the hip hop band The Roots. It's the band's major label-debut, coming two years after their independent debut album, Organix (1993). Do You Want More?!!!?! is considered by critics as a classic of hip hop jazz. In 1998, the album was selected as one of The Source's 100 Best Rap Albums. Continuing with it's Respect The Classics campaign, UME are reissuing this title back on blue vinyl for it's 20th Anniversary.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Proceed (Side A);3. Distortion to Static (Side A);4. Distortion to Static;5. I Remain Calm (Side A);6. Datskat (Side B);7. Datskat;8. ? Vs. Rahzel (Side B);9. ? Vs. Rahzel;10. Do You Want More?!!!?!;11. Essaywhuman?!!!?! (Side A);12. Essaywhuman?!!!?!;13. Swept Away;14. Silent Treatment (Side B);15. Silent Treatment;16. The Unlocking (Featuring Ursula Rucker) (Side B);17. The Unlocking
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.