- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Runaways - Queens Of Noise
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68289 000000000 L68289000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/26/2019;Notes:Arriving mere months after their initial assault, The Runaways crank up the intensity on their dominant second album, p...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/26/2019;Notes:Arriving mere months after their initial assault, The Runaways crank up the intensity on their dominant second album, painting stark pictures of teenage rebellion across a stunning set of originals. This final album featuring original vocalist Cherie Currie, Queens Of Noise displays advances in The Runaways' songwriting and playing while keeping their take-no-prisoners attitude totally intact. Released in January 1977, Queens Of Noise finds The Runaways out to prove they were not some novelty act, but a genuine rock and roll animal. The album kicks off with the title track, written by Billy Bizeau (keyboardist for the Quick, another band associated with Kim Fowley, the man "behind" The Runaways), and it blasts out like a declaration of rock and roll as sung by Joan Jett. "Take It Or Leave It," written by Jett, follows and shows the ladies were more than able to hold their own against other hard rockers of the era.;Track List:1. Queens Of Noise;2. Take It Or Leave It;3. Midnight Music;4. Born To Be Bad;5. Neon Angels On The Road To Ruin;6. I Love Playin' With Fire;7. California Paradise;8. Hollywood;9. Heartbeat;10. Johnny Guitar
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.