- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Script - The Script
- Write a Review
- #K67534 000000000 K67534000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2008 release. The Script is the Choice Music Prize-nominated self-titled debut album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2008 release. The Script is the Choice Music Prize-nominated self-titled debut album from the Irish band. Following success in the Republic of Ireland, the album was released elsewhere in Europe in September 2008. The album topped the UK charts and peaked at #64 on the US Billboard 200. The Script is an Irish pop rock band formed in 2001. The band comprises guitarist and vocalist Danny O'Donoghue, guitarist and vocalist Mark Sheehan and drummer Glen Power. Based in London after signing to Sony Label Group imprint Phonogenic, the band released it's eponymous debut album, The Script, in August 2008. The album peaked at #1 in Ireland and the UK. Their next three albums all topped the album charts in Ireland and the UK. The Script's music has been featured in popular television programs such as 90210, Ghost Whisperer, The Hills, Waterloo Road, EastEnders, Made in Chelsea and The Vampire Diaries. The band has won three Meteor Ireland Music Awards, two World Music Awards and have received two Brit Award nominations.;Track List:1. We Cry;2. Before the Worst;3. Talk You Down;4. The Man Who Can't Be Moved;5. Breakeven;6. Rusty Halo;7. The End Where I Begin;8. Fall for Anything;9. If You See Kay;10. I'm Yours;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.