- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Selecter - Daylight
- Write a Review
- #L01146 000000000 L01146000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 studio album from the ska/2-Tone legends. The Selecter is led by their iconic front woman Pauli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 studio album from the ska/2-Tone legends. The Selecter is led by their iconic front woman Pauline Black, alongside a hugely talented band of musicians, and co-fronted by original member Arthur 'Gaps' Hendrickson. The anarchic passion that fueled the band's gigs during the 2-Tone era is still there, except the pair (Pauline & Gaps) are more driven than ever. Their confidence is sky-high and they're also writing the best songs of their career. The Selecter is from Coventry, England, formed in mid-1979. The band featured a racially diverse line-up. Their lyrics featured themes connected to politics. The band's name is based on the term "selector", which is a Jamaican word for disc jockey. The band were one of the most successful ska bands of the 2 Tone era, notching up several top forty singles in the British charts.;Track List:1. Frontline;2. Remember Me;3. Daylight;4. The Big Badoof;5. Paved with Cold;6. Taking Back Control;7. Things Fall Apart;8. Mayhem;9. 3 Reasons;10. Pass the Power
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.