- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Shadows - At Their Very Best: The Shadows
- Write a Review
- #K69146 000000000 K69146000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. The Shadows remain one of the most prolific bands of the last 60 years and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. The Shadows remain one of the most prolific bands of the last 60 years and were the first to pioneer the now familiar line-up of two guitars, bass and drums. In 1989, The Shadows entered the studio to create 20 brand new recordings of their most popular hits, all of which re-produced with the added benefit of new studio technology. At Their Very Best is a collection comprised of the tracks from this gold-status album that reached No. 12 in the UK charts during December '89. At Their Very Best - not re-issued on vinyl since it's original release - now enjoys a 2LP formatting, which allows a deeper studio 'cut' resulting in a bigger, richer sound. A must have collection for vinyl lovers!;Track List:1. "1. Apache;2. Man of Mystery;3. Shindig;4. Wonderful Land;5. The Rise and Fall of Flingel Bunt;6. The Theme from "The Deerhunter" (Cavatina);7. The Boys;8. The Frightened City;9. Theme for Young Lovers;10. Dance On";11. "1. the Savage;12. F.B.I;13. Guitar Tango;14. Genie with the Light Brown Lamp;15. Atlantis;16. Foot Tapper;17. Don't Cry for Me Argentina;18. Kon - Tiki;19. Geronimo;20. The Stranger"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.