- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Shaolin Afronauts - Follow the Path
- Write a Review
- #K65530 000000000 K65530000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Australian band. The driving force of the Shaolin Afronauts is Ross McHenry, the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the Australian band. The driving force of the Shaolin Afronauts is Ross McHenry, the ARIA nominated composer, bandleader, producer and bassist based in Adelaide. Alongside co-collaborators Lachlan Ridge and Dylan Marshall, It is their combined wide ranging musical tastes, impeccable production and instrumental skills that always result in music that is original, thought provoking, unexpected and quite beautiful. FOLLOW THE PATH is a 21 track, double album that expands upon and delves further into the musical genres that inspire and influence the group - rhythmic and pulsating afrobeat, and the avant-garde/spiritual Jazz inspired by artists such as Sun Ra and Mulatu Astatke.;Track List:1. Ojo Abameta;2. To the Water;3. Baie de Sangareya (Intro);4. Baie de Sangareya;5. Sissoko [Clip];6. Lagos Chase;7. At the Shrine;8. Interlude 1;9. Follow the Path;10. Boogie Back Accra;11. To the Water (Interlude 2);12. Abyssinian Suite Pt. 1;13. Abyssinian Suite Pt. 2;14. Abyssinian Suite Pt. 3;15. Caravan to Tao Ceti (Intro);16. Caravan to Tao Ceti;17. Outside Beyond / Three Ways Back Pt. 1;18. Outside Beyond / Three Ways Back Pt. 2;19. Outside Beyond / Three Ways Back Pt. 3;20. Interstellar Griot Pt. 1;21. Interstellar Griot Pt. 2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.