- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Sheepdogs - Future Nostalgia
- Write a Review
- #K89580 000000000 K89580000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Powerful 2015 album from the multi-Juno-award winning rock n roll band. The album is the foll...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Powerful 2015 album from the multi-Juno-award winning rock n roll band. The album is the follow-up to their 2012 self-titled release. The Sheepdogs are a boogie rock band formed in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in 2006. The group consists of Ewan Currie on vocals and guitar, Ryan Gullen on bass guitar, and Sam Corbett on drums/percussion. Rusty Matyas has toured with the band as their lead guitarist since Leot Hanson left the band in July 2014. Shamus Currie (brother of lead singer Ewan Currie) has also toured with the band since the release of their self titled album in 2012, playing trombone, keyboards, and tambourine.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.