- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Shirelles - Shirelles Sing To Trumpets And Strings
- Write a Review
- #K68907 000000000 K68907000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of The Shirelles' The Shirelles Sing To Trumpets And Strings, originally released i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2017;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of The Shirelles' The Shirelles Sing To Trumpets And Strings, originally released in 1961. Following up 1961's Tonight's The Night (CRNBR 16018LP) was a difficult thing to do for New Jersey girl-group The Shirelles, but they did it the very same year with great The Shirelles Sing To Trumpets And Strings. Featuring further songwriting from Luther Dixon - who had previously written for Elvis, and more, and wrote the great "16 Candles" by The Crests - The Shirelles Sing includes his all-time classic "Mama Said", which marched to #4 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1961. Another amazing girl-group album from The Shirelles. Reissued here on 180 gram vinyl Includes a bonus track with download code.;Track List:1. Mama Said;2. What a Sweet Thing That Was;3. It's Mine;4. I Saw a Tear;5. I Don't Want to Cry;6. Rainbow Valley;7. My Willow Tree;8. The First One;9. What's Mine Is Yours;10. Without a World of Complaint;11. I'll Do the Same Thing Too;12. Blue Holiday;13. Please Be My Boyfriend
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.