- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Shirelles - Tonight's The Night
- Write a Review
- #K73276 000000000 K73276000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of The Shirelles' Tonight's The Night, originally released in 1961. The pride of Pa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of The Shirelles' Tonight's The Night, originally released in 1961. The pride of Passaic, New Jersey, the girl group The Shirelles were formed in 1957 by four friends from high school. After some early singles with chart success, they released their debut album in 1961, Tonight's The Night. Blending pop with doo-wop and R&B sensibilities, along with songwriting from the classic team of Goffin/King, Tonight's The Night is notable for "Will You Love Me Tomorrow", the very first Billboard #1 hit pop single from an African-American girl group, making this a truly groundbreaking record. Essential girl-group pop from one of the genre's true innovators. Reissued here on 180 gram vinyl Includes two bonus tracks and download code.;Track List:1. Tonight's the Night;2. Johnny on My Mind;3. Lower the Flame;4. Will You Love Me Tomorrow;5. Doin' the Ronde;6. You Don't Want My Love;7. Look a Here Baby;8. Dedicated to the One I Love;9. Boys;10. The Dance Is Over;11. Oh What a Waste of Love;12. Unlucky;13. Tonight at the Prom;14. A Teardrop and a Lollipop
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.