- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Shouting Matches - Grownass Man
- Write a Review
- #K61384 000000000 K61384000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from this side-project from Multi Grammy winning, 2xGold selling singer/songwriter for ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from this side-project from Multi Grammy winning, 2xGold selling singer/songwriter for Bon Iver, Justin Vernon. Brian Moen, Phil Cook and Justin Vernon played one show as The Shouting Matches nearly seven years ago. They reunited in Eau Claire, Wisconsin this past year and a made a record fusing influences into what they do best: playing together. Over years of sharing stages and studios in a myriad of projects, they come together as a trio and give you GROWNASS MAN, a record with Midwestern knuckles and Southern calluses.;Track List:1. Avery Hill;2. Gallup NM;3. Heaven Knows;4. Mother When?;5. Seven Sisters;6. Milkman;7. New Theme;8. Three Dollar Bill;9. I'll Be True;10. I Need a Change
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.