- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Silos - Cuba
- Write a Review
- #K73568 000000000 K73568000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2015;Notes:The Silos' Cuba has become something of a low-flying classic since it's release in 1987. The band's brand of rock & rol...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2015;Notes:The Silos' Cuba has become something of a low-flying classic since it's release in 1987. The band's brand of rock & roll qualifies as pre-Uncle Tupelo alternative country, highlighted by the addition of Mary Rowell's violin. While songs like "Tennessee Fire" and "She Lives Up the Street" have given the Silos a reputation for rock & roll, they also excel with gentler ballads. The acoustic "Margaret" is one of the album's best moments, highlighted by an acoustic arrangement and Dave Pearlman's steel guitar.;Track List:1. Tennessee Fire;2. She Lives Up the Street;3. For Always;4. Margaret;5. Mary's Getting Married;6. Memories;7. Just This Morning;8. Going Round;9. It's Alright;10. All Falls Away;Special Attributes:WHITE, COLORED VINYL, POSTER, REISSUE, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.