- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Singers Unlimited - The Singers Unlimited - Christmas
- Write a Review
- #K74122 000000000 K74122000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Formed in 1971, The Singers Unlimited were a four-part jazz vocal group whose members included Gene Puerling, Len Dress...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Formed in 1971, The Singers Unlimited were a four-part jazz vocal group whose members included Gene Puerling, Len Dresslar (also known as the Jolly Green Giant voice in commercials), Bonnie Herman, and Don Shelton. Originally formed to record for US commercials in the USA, they were persuaded to enter the recording studio to record a series of albums with their best known release ultimate being their 1972 Christmas album which combined the familiar holiday chesnuts with the jazzy bop of the group's vocals along with musical guests. Remastered from the original master tapes.;Track List:1. Deck the Halls;2. Ah Bleak Chill the Wintry Wind;3. Bright Bright the Holly Berries;4. Jesu Parvule;5. Caroling Caroling;6. What Are the Signs;7. Night Bethlehem;8. While Be My Sheep;9. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear;10. Silent Night;11. Joy to the World;12. Wassail Song;13. Carol of the Russian Children;14. Good King Wenceslas;15. Oh Come All Ye Faithful;16. Coventry Carol;17. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.