- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Sisters of Mercy - First and Last and Always Era
- Write a Review
- #K59688 000000000 K59688000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited edition four 180gm audiophile vinyl LP box set that contains the British Goth band's classic 1985 debut album, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited edition four 180gm audiophile vinyl LP box set that contains the British Goth band's classic 1985 debut album, First And Last And Always, plus a trio of original EPs that were released during the same era. The set contains four slabs of vinyl with faithfully reproduced artwork, housed in an attractive card slipcase. Led by vocalist Andrew Eldritch, The Sisters of Mercy formed in 1977. After achieving early underground fame in UK, the band had their commercial breakthrough in the mid-'80s. Two members of this line-up, Wayne Hussey and Craig Adams, would later split from the band and form The Mission.;Track List:1. Black Planet;2. Walk Away;3. No Time to Cry;4. A Rock and a Hard Place;5. Marian (Version);6. First and Last and Always;7. Possession;8. Nine While Nine;9. Amphetamine Logic;10. Some Kind of Stranger;11. Body and Soul;12. Body Electric;13. Train;14. Afterhours;15. Poison Door;16. On the Wire;17. Blood Money;18. Bury Me Deep;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.