- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Sleepers - Painless Nights
- Write a Review
- #K91766 000000000 K91766000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this sole album from the San Francisco Post Punk band. The Sleepers were on their own rock 'n' r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this sole album from the San Francisco Post Punk band. The Sleepers were on their own rock 'n' roll planet: somewhere between Punk, Post-Punk and Psychedelic. 1981's Painless Nights is their only album. In fact, it is one of the few full-length LPs to come out of San Francisco during this era. From the opening tracks 'When Can I Fly?' and 'Walk Away' (featuring Alex Gibson and Tom Recchion of BPeople), Painless Nights captures The Sleepers' fluid and volatile sound. Guitarist Michael Belfer's (Tuxedo moon) lo-fi textures and incisive riffs serve as the perfect counterpoint to Williams' improvisational lyrics. Perhaps if the band had not broken up for the last time soon after it's release, this amazing record would be even more known today. This first-time reissue comes from the original analog source and features a new insert with liner notes and includes a digital download card.;Track List:1. When Can I Fly?;2. Walk Away;3. The Mind;4. Intro;5. Forever;6. Zenith;7. Theory;8. B-Side;9. Los Gatos
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.