- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Small Faces - First Step
- Write a Review
- #K62255 000000000 K62255000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/18/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. First Step was the first album by the British group Faces, released in early 1970. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/18/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. First Step was the first album by the British group Faces, released in early 1970. The album is credited to The Small Faces on all North American issues and reissues. The album was released only a few months after the Faces had formed from the ashes of The Small Faces (from which Ronnie Lane, Kenney Jones and Ian McLagan hailed) and The Jeff Beck Group (from which Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood hailed. ) It was recorded at London's famous de Lane Lea Studios soon after the group's formation. Highlights include Ronnie Lane's "Stone", "Shake Shudder, Shiver", "Three Button Hand Me Down" (on which both Lane and Wood play the bassline, affording the track a unique sonic quality in the Faces catalogue), and the album's centerpiece, "Flying". The album cover shows Ronnie Wood reading a copy of seminal guitar tutor "First Step" by Geoffrey Sisley.;Track List:1. Wicked Messenger 4:00;2. Devotion 4:48;3. Shake Shudder Shiver 3:09;4. Stone 5:33;5. Around the Plynth 5:45;6. Flying 4:10;7. Pineapple and the Monkey 4:23;8. Nobody Knows 4:04;9. Looking Out the Window 5:00;10. Three Button Hand Me Down 5:30;Special Attributes:ORANGE, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.