- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Small Faces - From the Beginning
- K56620 000000000 K56620000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gm audiophile vinyl LP repressing of this album by the iconic British quartet featuring Steve Marriot, Ronn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gm audiophile vinyl LP repressing of this album by the iconic British quartet featuring Steve Marriot, Ronnie Lane, Kenny Jones and Ian McLagan. The band is remembered as one of the most acclaimed and influential mod groups of the 1960s. With memorable hit songs and one of rock's first concept albums, they later evolved into one of the UK's most successful psychedelic acts before disbanding in 1969. Lane, Jones and McLagan would later form The Faces with Rod Stewart and Ron Wood. From the Beginning was the (unofficial) retrospective album released in June 1967. It's a mix of A-sides, first album outtakes and works-in-progress for a second LP and contains an inventive cover of Del Shannon's classic Runaway as well their biggest hit, 'All or Nothing'.;Track List:1. Runaway;2. My Mind's Eye;3. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow;4. That Man;5. My Way of Giving;6. Hey Girl;7. (Tell Me) Have You Ever Seen Me;8. Take This Hurt Off Me;9. All or Nothing;10. Baby Don't You Do It;11. Plum Nellie;12. Sha la la la Lee;13. You've Really Got a Hold on Me;14. What'cha Gonna Do About It
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.