- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Small Faces - Ogdens' Nutgone Flake
- Write a Review
- K60420 000000000 K60420000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of the 1968 Small Faces psychedelic classic. Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake is the third studio...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of the 1968 Small Faces psychedelic classic. Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake is the third studio album and first concept album by the English rock band Small Faces. Released on 24 May 1968, the LP peaked at #1 on the UK Album Charts on 29 June, where it remained for a total of six weeks. Side one of the album is a mix of early heavy rock, with "Song of a Baker" psychedelic cockney knees-up songs "Lazy Sunday" and "Rene", the opening instrumental title track (which resembles their second single "I've Got Mine", which was a flop in 1965), and the soul-influenced ballad "Afterglow". Side two is based on an original fairy tale about a boy called Happiness Stan, narrated in his unique "Unwinese" gobbledygook by Stanley Unwin, who picked up modern slang from the band and incorporated it into the surreal narrative. Because of the album's complexities, it was never performed live.;Track List:1. Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake (02:34);2. Afterglow (03:30);3. Long Ago's and Worlds Apart (02:34);4. Rene (04:00);5. Song of a Baker (03:16);6. Lazy Sunday (03:07);7. Happiness Stan (03:37);8. Rollin' Over (02:14);9. The Hungry Intruder (02:14);10. The Journey (04:03);11. Mad John (04:20);12. Happydaystoytown (02:59);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.