- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Smiths - Smiths
- Write a Review
- K58202 000000000 K58202000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/03/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered edition of the 1984 debut album from the legendary British quartet. Arriving i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/03/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered edition of the 1984 debut album from the legendary British quartet. Arriving in an era dominated by Synthpop and gloomy Post-Punk, the Smith's eponymous debut was the beginning of a new era. Johnny Marr's inventive songwriting and ringing guitars were catchy and melodic and were made all the more original by Morrissey's vocal style and lyrics. Although The Smiths continued to improve over the course of their career, the songs here are vital and alive, making sure that their debut remains startling and exciting to this day.;Track List:1. Reel Around the Fountain;2. You've Got Everything Now (2011 Remastered Version);3. Miserable Lie (2011 Remastered Version);4. Pretty Girls Make Graves (2011 Remastered Version);5. The Hand That Rocks the Cradle (2011 Remastered Version);6. Still Ill (2011 Remastered Version);7. Hand in Glove (2011 Remastered Version);8. What Difference Does It Make? (2011 Remastered Version);9. I Don't Owe You Anything (2011 Remastered Version);10. Suffer Little Children (2011 Remastered Version);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.