- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Soft Pack - Strapped
- Write a Review
- #K77967 000000000 K77967000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Soft Pack present Strapped, an adventurous album that finds the Los Angeles-based foursome break...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Soft Pack present Strapped, an adventurous album that finds the Los Angeles-based foursome breaking with expectations and exploring the possibilities of how they can push their sound. The Soft Pack's pop rock foundations are undeniably still present nine of the songs don't break three minutes and from the first seconds of glorious album opener "Saratoga" it's obvious they haven't abandoned the fuzz.;Track List:1. Saratoga;2. Second Look;3. They Say;4. Tallboy;5. Bobby Brown;6. Chinatown;7. Ray's Mistake;8. Oxford Ave;9. Everything I Know;10. Head on Ice;11. Bound to Fall;12. Captain Ace
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.