- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Sorrows - Take A Heart
- Write a Review
- #L01166 000000000 L01166000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. The Sorrows are a rock band formed in 1963 in Coventry, Warwickshire, Un...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing. The Sorrows are a rock band formed in 1963 in Coventry, Warwickshire, United Kingdom by Pip Whitcher, and were part of the British beat boom of the 1960s. They were a fixture in the English mod scene. The Sorrows released their first album, Take a Heart, in 1965 on Piccadilly Records. They played a hard, aggressive version of contemporary R&B later this style of music was termed freak-beat. The group's first single entitled 'I Don't Wanna Be Free' was well received. The third single 'Take A Heart' gave them that elusive break. The song was written by Mike Dallon, a young man in his early 20s, who was just beginning to make his mark as a talent to be reckoned with. Two more of his compositions, 'She's Got The Action' and 'Let Me In', are featured on this album and it can be clearly seen that Mike has a strong feeling for the style the Sorrows emulate.;Track List:1. Baby;2. No No No No;3. Take a Heart;4. She's Got the Action;5. How Love Used to Be;6. Teenage Letter;7. I Don't Wanna Be Free;8. Don't Sing No Sad Songs for Me;9. Cara-Lin;10. We Should Get Along Fine;11. Come with Me;12. Let Me in
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.