- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The S.O.S. Band - On the Rise
- Write a Review
- L28299 000000000 L28299000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. ON THE RISE was the Soul/R&B band's fourth album overall. I...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2014;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. ON THE RISE was the Soul/R&B band's fourth album overall. It was the album that helped the band crossover to a much broader mainstream/pop market. The album includes 'Tell Me If You Still Care', 'For Your Love' as well as the iconic 'Just Be Good to Me'.;Track List:1. Tell Me If You Still Care;2. Just Be Good to Me;3. For Your Love;4. I'm Not Runnin';5. If You Want My Love;6. On the Rise;7. Who's Making Love;8. Steppin' the Stones
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.