- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Sound - From the Lions Mouth
- Write a Review
- #K56915 000000000 K56915000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered edition of the 1981 sophomore album from the British Post-Punk outfit. Produce...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered edition of the 1981 sophomore album from the British Post-Punk outfit. Produced by Hugh Jones, the album is more richly layered than their debut, fusing the band's atmospheric, affecting sound with a set of accessible yet invigorating songs. At the time, from the Lions Mouth gained great marks from the British music press, but did not break the band beyond it's devoted cult of fans. Now it is considered a Post-Punk classic. A relatively restrained but vital follow-up to the charged and ragged Jeopardy, from the Lions Mouth proves that The Sound's critical stature among the post-punk elite was no fluke. A more robust recording budget allows them to explore a fuller, more cohesive sound, while Adrian Borland's lyrics are even more introspective (a jarring turn after the often political bent of Jeopardy). The bleak nature of the lyrics would be the first true displays of Borland's mercurial nature. While he waged a tragically losing battle with depression for the rest of his life, it's hard not to view this album as an enduring and fascinating document of the beginnings of madness.;Track List:1. Winning;2. Sense of Purpose;3. Contact the Fact;4. Skeletons;5. Judgement;6. Fatal Flaw;7. Possession;8. The Fire;9. Silent Air;10. New Dark Age;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.