- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Sound - Heads & Hearts
- Write a Review
- #K64278 000000000 K64278000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this album by the sorely-overlooked British post-punk band. Heads and Hearts is thei...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/17/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing of this album by the sorely-overlooked British post-punk band. Heads and Hearts is their fourth studio album, recorded in late 1984 and released in February 1985 by record label Statik. The Sound were formed in South London in 1979 and dissolved in 1988. They were fronted by Adrian Borland and evolved from his previous band, The Outsiders. While never commercially successful, The Sound have long been championed by critics.;Track List:1. Whirlpool;2. Total Recall;3. Under You;4. Burning Part of Me;5. Love Is Not a Ghost;6. Wildest Dreams;7. One Thousand Reasons;8. Restless Time;9. Mining for Heart;10. World As It Is;11. Temperature Drop
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.