- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Soviettes - Rarities
- Write a Review
- #K89480 000000000 K89480000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl-only reissue of this 2010 collection from the Minneapolis band. This release contains well-sought after r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl-only reissue of this 2010 collection from the Minneapolis band. This release contains well-sought after rarities and singles that did not appear on their three previous studio albums. Originally pressed in radically small numbers by a now defunct US label that folded before shipping out preorders to most fans. Rarities was the fourth full length release by the quartet and was their first compilation album. Initially released as a digital download and vinyl LP, this set contains tracks spanning the years 2002 – their first EP, T.C.C.P. - to unreleased demo recordings from their 2005 album sessions. The Soviettes were founded in 2001. The group was composed of Annie (guitar), Sturgeon (guitar), Susy (bass guitar), and Danny (drums), all of whom share singing duties.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.