- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Spits - Kill the Kool
- Write a Review
- #K86404 000000000 K86404000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the space-age mutant Punk rockers known as The Spits. Previously pressed in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the space-age mutant Punk rockers known as The Spits. Previously pressed in an edition of 500 and sold on tour only, this collection has been re-mastered, expanded with extra material, and housed in a beautiful gatefold sleeve featuring artwork by comic book artist Keenan Keller. The 22 tracks are pulled from singles sides, outtakes and demos, yet KILL THE KOOL plays like one of the most cohesive Spits releases rather than an odds 'n' sods patchwork. To anyone who has yet to investigate The Spits, KILL THE KOOL is a perfect introduction. It encapsulates everything the band does best - from creepy, weirdo synth tracks to full-on Killed By Death punk rockers. To anyone already familiar with the band, you know you need this!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.