- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Staple Singers - Will The Circle Be Unbroken
- Write a Review
- #K68906 000000000 K68906000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of The Staple Singers's Will The Circle Be Unbroken?, originally released in 1960. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of The Staple Singers's Will The Circle Be Unbroken?, originally released in 1960. A truly legendary release, Will The Circle Be Unbroken? was the second album from the immortal Staple Singers. Featuring the Staples's instantly recognizable tremelo guitar, and the vocals of Mavis and company, this album might contain the definitive version of the title track, a gospel standard that dates back to 1907 and has been covered countless time, so that's no short order. This is the group, along with The Soul Stirrers, that influenced an entire generation of future gospel performers, and this LP is one of their absolute peaks. Reissued here on 180 gram vinyl with download code.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.