- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Starting Line - Say It Like You Mean It
- Write a Review
- #K62579 000000000 K62579000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited edition double vinyl LP. Formed in 1999 in Churchville, PA outside of Philadelphia, The Starting Line - Ken Vas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited edition double vinyl LP. Formed in 1999 in Churchville, PA outside of Philadelphia, The Starting Line - Ken Vasoli (vocals, bass), Matt Watts (guitar), Tom Gyskiewicz (drums), Mike Golla (guitar), and Brian Schmutz (keyboards) - were revered for their invigorating blend of punk-pop, indie rock and emo earnestness which garnered the group accolades throughout their career. The band's 2002 debut album Say It Like You Mean It earned the group a No. 1 on the Billboard Heatseekers Chart, sold over 300,000 copies on the indie label Drive-Thru and spawned a surprise hit with "The Best Of Me," a pop-punk anthem that was embraced by MTV. The Starting Line followed that up with a solid year on the road and a jump to major label Geffen Records. Mastered for vinyl with lacquers created by Stan Ricker. Includes a pair of bonus tracks.;Track List:1. Up Go;2. Given the Chance;3. Leaving;4. The Best of Me;5. A Goodnight's Sleep;6. Almost There Going Nowhere;7. Cheek to Cheek;8. Hello Houston;9. Decisions Decisions;10. Saddest Girl Story;11. Left Coast Envy;12. The Drama Summer;13. This Ride;14. The Best of Me (Acoustic);15. Greg's Last Day;16. (Etching);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BLUE, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.