- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Strypes - Snapshot
- Write a Review
- #K74593 000000000 K74593000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 debut album from the Irish Rhythm & Blues/Rock 'n' Roll quartet. The album was produced by Rock...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/17/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 debut album from the Irish Rhythm & Blues/Rock 'n' Roll quartet. The album was produced by Rock veteran Chris Thomas (Sex Pistols, Pretenders, Badfinger, etc.). The Strypes authentic take on Garage Rock, Blues and Rhythm & Blues is not entirely unique - until you realize that the band members aren't even old enough to drink alcohol yet!;Track List:1. Mystery Man;2. Blue Collar Jane;3. I'm a Hog for You Baby;4. What the People Don't See;5. She's So Fine;6. I Can Tell;7. Angel Eyes;8. Perfect Storm;9. You Can't Judge a Book By the Cover;10. What a Shame;11. Hometown Girls;12. Heart of the City;13. Rollin' and Tumblin'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.