- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Style Council - INTRODUCING (MAGENTA VINYL)
- Write a Review
- #K60787 000000000 K60787000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Limited magenta colored vinyl LP pressing. Introducing The Style Council is a mini-LP by English band The Style Council...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Limited magenta colored vinyl LP pressing. Introducing The Style Council is a mini-LP by English band The Style Council, released in 1983. Their debut release, it was released only in Australia, New Zealand, North America, Japan and the Netherlands - though the European release was heavily 'imported to' the United Kingdom. The album includes tracks from the band's first three UK single releases, as well as the club mix version of "Long Hot Summer". The band's official, full-length studio album, Café Bleu, was released the following year.;Track List:1. Long Hot Summer (Extended/ Full/ 12 Inch Version);2. Headstart for Happiness (First/ Early Version);3. Speak Like a Child;4. Long Hot Summer (Club Mix);5. The Paris Match (Early Version);6. Mick's Up;7. Money-Go-Round (Parts 1 2) (Bert Bevans Remix/ Club Mix);Special Attributes:RED, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.