- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Sugarcubes - Life's Too Good
- Write a Review
- #K65497 000000000 K65497000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1988 debut album by the Icelandic alt-rock band fronted by Bjork. Through the first...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1988 debut album by the Icelandic alt-rock band fronted by Bjork. Through the first single, "Birthday", The Sugarcubes received attention in Europe and the United States. "Ammæli", afterwards released in English as "Birthday", entered the charts outside Iceland, leading the band to put Icelandic music on the world map. "Birthday" was chosen as "single of the week" by both NME and Melody Maker in August 1987 and was also selected #1 in John Peel's Festive Fifty for 1987. The album has been chosen as one of the 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die.;Track List:1. Traitor;2. Motorcrash;3. Birthday;4. Delicious Demon;5. Mama;6. Coldsweat;7. Blue Eyed Pop;8. Deus;9. Sick for Toys;10. F*#king in Rhythm Sorrow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.