- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Swell Season - Strict Joy
- Write a Review
- L33333 000000000 L33333000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 album from this duo consisting of Glen Hansard (leader of the Frames) and Czech singer Marketa ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 album from this duo consisting of Glen Hansard (leader of the Frames) and Czech singer Marketa Irglova. They were the stars of the movie Once, and in their musical guise generated a wave of acclaim worldwide during the 2008 awards season garnering two Grammy nominations and an Oscar win for Best Original Song for the hit single 'Falling Slowly'. The duo performed the song on the Oscars telecast (and a host of key TV shows around the world) and Irglova provided one of the most memorable and poignant moments of the evening when host Jon Stewart called her back to the stage after a commercial break to give her acceptance speech. Strict Joy is the follow-up to their self-titled debut. The 12 new, original songs on Strict Joy were recorded last year and document a time of great change, tumult and progression.;Track List:1. Low Rising;2. Feeling the Pull;3. In These Arms;4. The Rain;5. Fantasy Man;6. Paper Cup;7. High Horses;8. The Verb;9. I Have Loved You Wrong;10. Love That Conquers;11. Two Tongues;12. Back Broke
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.