- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Take - The Take
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68469 000000000 L68469000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/26/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2019 release. Famed NYHC drummer Will Shepler (formerly of Agnostic Front, Madball) and Sick Of It A...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/26/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2019 release. Famed NYHC drummer Will Shepler (formerly of Agnostic Front, Madball) and Sick Of It All bassist Craig Setari (also formerly Agnostic Front) had an idea for a hardcore power trio. Will called longtime friend, guitarist/vocalist Scott Roberts (formerly of Biohazard, The Spudmonsters, Bloodclot!, Cro-Mags) who had just left Biohazard only weeks before. It was perfect timing for Scott as he wanted to move on and create something new from the ground up with complete creative freedom and passion. Soon after, Scott and Will began working on what would become The Take's self-titled debut record. Craig was busy with Sick Of It All's hectic touring schedule so Scott recruited friend and oi veteran Carlos Congote (Royal Hounds, formerly of 45 Adapters, Urban Noise, Legion 76) to complete the lineup.;Track List:1. Class War;2. Elitist;3. Place the Blame;4. No Tolerance;5. People Like You;6. Revolution Now;7. Tits on a Bull;8. King of the World;9. Dead to Me;10. Pray for a Miracle;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.