- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Temperance Movement - White Bear
- Write a Review
- #K74894 000000000 K74894000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the second album from the British blues band. White Bear contains earthy blues...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the second album from the British blues band. White Bear contains earthy blues-rock 'n' uncynical grooves and is the perfect follow-up to their self-titled 2013 debut. Includes the single "Three Bullets". The Temperance Movement were formed in 2011 by Glasgow-born vocalist Phil Campbell and guitarists Luke Potashnick (ex-Rooster and Ben's Brother) and Paul Sayer. RIFYL: The Rolling Stones, Rival Sons.;Track List:1. Three Bulleits;2. Get Yourself Free;3. A Pleasant Peace I Feel;4. Modern Massacre;5. Battle Lines;6. White Bear;7. Oh Lorraine;8. Magnify;9. The Sun and the Moon Roll Around to Soon;10. I Hope I'm Not Losing My Mind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.