- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Temptations - Gettin' Ready
- Write a Review
- #K65145 000000000 K65145000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1966 album from the Soul heroes. GETTIN' READY was originally released on the Gordy (Motown...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of this 1966 album from the Soul heroes. GETTIN' READY was originally released on the Gordy (Motown) label. It marked the transition of the group from having Smokey Robinson as it's main producer, with new producer Norman Whitfield taking over Robinson's position. Two #1 R&B hit singles, one from each producer, are included: "Get Ready" from Robinson with Eddie Kendricks on lead, and "Ain't Too Proud to Beg" from Whitfield with David Ruffin on lead.;Track List:1. Say You;2. Little Miss Sweetness;3. Ain't Too Proud to Beg;4. Get Ready;5. Lonely Lonely Man Am I;6. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby;7. I've Been Good to You;8. It's a Lonely World Without Your Love;9. Fading Away;10. Who You Gonna Run to;11. You're Not An Ordinary Girl;12. Not Now I'll Tell You Later;13. Give It Up (Bonus Track);14. The Man Who Don't Believe in Love (Bonus Track)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.