- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Thermals - We Disappear
- Write a Review
- #K67340 000000000 K67340000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Produced by Chris Walla (formerly of Death Cab For Cutie), with whom the b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Produced by Chris Walla (formerly of Death Cab For Cutie), with whom the band has worked frequently, We Disappear was recorded in Portland at Kung Fu Bakery (The Shins, Tegan and Sara) and in Seattle, WA at The Hall of Justice (Nirvana, Mudhoney). The album - which will arrive ahead of the 10th anniversary of their acclaimed third LP The Body, The Blood, The Machine - is an authentic, dark, and deeply personal album couched in The Thermals' trademark catchy and boundless pop/rock. The band examines technology, love, and death throughout: how separation in humanity can come through any of these avenues how people try to outrun the demise of lives and relationships how technology can isolate us and impact our relationships even as we completely - and willingly - assimilate ourselves into it (or go "Into The Code," as the opening track suggests) and how we've begun to forego privacy for a feeling of immortality in order to not be ignored or forgotten.;Track List:1. Into the Code;2. My Heart Went Cold;3. Hey You;4. If We Don't Die Today;5. The Great Dying;6. In Every Way;7. The Walls;8. Thinking of You;9. Always Never Be;10. Years in a Day;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.