- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K71316 000000000 K71316000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of the trio's 2015 album. Kitty, Daisy & Lewis returned with The Third three y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing. Reissue of the trio's 2015 album. Kitty, Daisy & Lewis returned with The Third three years after their hugely acclaimed Smoking In Heaven. An early fan, Mick Jones of The Clash, was keen to get involved as producer and spent four months rehearsing in their home for the album. Kitty, Daisy & Lewis The Third was recorded and finished in the summer of 2014 and sets them apart, embracing a spread of influences from blues to disco, but always sounding unmistakably Kitty Daisy & Lewis. The stories in this album resonate with moods and melodies that touch you in ways that are both uplifting and unnerving. With three different writers and multi-instrumentalists in the band, each track is a sparkling gem that reflects a different facet of experience.;Special Attributes:WHITE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.